The University of West of Scotland in UK has provided her £1,500 UWS Global Scholarship which is currently open for Non-EU postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University of the West of Scotland is a public university with four campuses in south-western Scotland, in the towns of Paisley, Hamilton, Dumfries and Ayr, as well as a new campus in London.
The present institution dates from August 2007, following the merger of the University of Paisley with Bell College, Hamilton. It can trace its roots to the late 19th century, and has undergone numerous name changes and mergers over the last century, reflecting its gradual expansion throughout the region.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of the West of Scotland
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For non-EU students
Field of Study:
- The recipients will get £1,500.
- The applicants for the University of West of Scotland – UWS Global Scholarship should be non-EU students.
- The candidates should have achieved academic excellence before applying to UWS.
- The postgraduate candidates should have 69% or higher in an undergraduate degree or diploma studies.
- The applicants for MBA course and research are not eligible.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
Also Read: £20,000 Social Impact Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Imperial College’s Business School in UK, 2019