Apply for the current Solutions Architect Internship at Amazon, PT, Lisbon – 2019, see job Discription, requirement and How to Apply.
Solutions Architect Internship at Amazon – Job description
Job Position: Graduate Solutions Architect – Portugal (Lisbon)
Job ID: 771117
Company: AWS EMEA SARL (Portugal)
Job Description: At Amazon we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, and bright, driven people. Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands.
· Completed or currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree related to Computer Science/ Engineering/ Networking/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Mathematics/ Physics etc.
· Programming experience in one of the following languages: Java, C++, or C
· Academic and/or practical experience in three or more of the following areas: networking, security, storage, database, architecture/infrastructure/OS and web or application development.
· Experience using and adapting to new technologies with strong motivation to learn new technical skills
· Advanced to fluent proficiency in English
· Must be able to relocate and work for the first 6 months in our Spanish office in Madrid
· Cloud Awareness: Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired
· Troubleshooting: Experience with QA, testing, helpdesk, IT support, or any technician or quality assurance type work desired.
· Experience managing application stacks from the OS up through custom applications or experience designing or implementing distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases desired
· Knowledge of programming or other scripting languages and coding skills (C/C++/C#, Node.JS, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby) desired.
· Knowledge of fundamentals of Networking, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows) desired.
· Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP) desired.
· Working knowledge of AWS services, such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Block Storage, and Simple Storage Service desired.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified appliciants should Click here to apply