If you are interested in studying Medicine And Surgery in the prestigious University of Benin then this post is for you. This past question will give you an overview and the nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Why you need UNIBEN Post UTME Past questions for Medicine and surgery?
Studying past papers are a valuable part of exam preparation and help keep revision focused on important topics and knowing exam style questions.
Past exam papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provides students with practical insight into how the forthcoming exam paper is likely to look and the key themes or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers.
Another key benefit relating to using past papers is that it helps one develop practical time management skills which are essential in order to achieve the best possible grade in any examination.
HOW ARE SURGERY Past Questions Patterned?
The Past Questions are patterned as Objectives and THEORY questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
UNIBEN POST UTME Medicine and Surgery sample past questions
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following constitutes the least environmental pollution?
2. What is the PH of 0.001MHC1?
3. Which of the following has the highest hydroxyl ion concentration?
4. The best technique for separating the components of a dye is
5. What is the volume of a gas at 20°C if its original volume at 60°C is 300cm3? If the pressure is constant
6. CaC03 + 2HC1 -> CaCl2 + H20 +CO2
From the equation above, what mass of CaC03 will be required to produce 11.1 g of CaCl2? [Ca = 40, C = 12, O = 16, Cl = 35.5]
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UNIBEN Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, surgery Past Questions And Answers, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.