Waec Further Mathematics Past Questions
This post contains the resources on Further Mathematics that have been provided by Waec to assist you to understand the required standards expected in Further Mathematics final Examination. Students performance in examination under review was done by the Chief examiner, this you will see while exploring links like General Comment, Performance, Weaknesses, Strength, and Observation on respective Questions.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, further mathematics past questions is what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well. Never forget that past questions and answers is very essential, many student who have used this material before examination testified that 60% of the questions were repeated or rephrased. This made them scale through successfully.
Why you need Waec Further Mathematics Past Questions
For someone who is most likely writing an external examination for the first time, past questions give you a feel of the format, style and question structure of the examination. In other words, it gives you an idea of what to expect as you try your hands on the questions.
How is Waec Further Mathematics Past Questions Pattern?
It is strictly a multiple-choice question pattern. While the other examination type such as WAEC, NECO GCE, NABTEB comprise both the multi-choice and the theoretical aspects of the questions which are otherwise known as the essay.
Sample of Waec Further Mathematics Past Questions
A. -2 B. –1212 C. 1212 D. 2
- A. −43–√−43
- B. −43√3−433
- C. −33√4−334
- D. −33√4−334
- A. 1−123–√1−123
- B. 1+123–√1+123
- C. 3–√3
- D. 1+3–√1+3
- A. 3, 4
- B. ±3±3
- C. ±5±5
- D. ±6±6
- A. (-2,4)
- B. (−23,43−23,43)
- C. (23,−4323,−43)
- D. (2, -4)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. d far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers In pdf format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!