The University of Akron is offering her Partial Funding Akron Guarantee Scholarship which is now open to undergraduate in all nationals except Americans to study for Bachelors degree in the field of programs offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Akron is a public research university in Akron, Ohio, United States. The university is part of the University System of Ohio and is known for its polymer research. As a STEM-focused institution, it focuses on industries such as polymers, advanced materials, and engineering
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Akron
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Americans
Field of Study:
- Programs offered by the University
- Candidates applying for Akron Guarantee Scholarship will receive additional funding upon completion of a certain number of credits. The details are below:
- 30 credits: additional $1,500
- 60 credits: additional $1,000
- 90 credits: additional $1,000
- Applicants of Akron Guarantee Scholarship must be a part of full-time undergraduate study every semester for the complete duration of the program.
- Applicants should be in good academic standing i.e they should maintain a cumulative CGPA of at least 2.0 every semester.
- If the candidates fail to maintain the set cumulative GPA, they will be academically dismissed or be placed on academic probation and the scholarship will be terminated.
- Applicants can be in receipt of other scholarships as long as the total amount they are receiving does not exceed f $11,000 per fall and spring semester.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies