The Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin) in Germany has provided her BIMoS PhD Award which is currently open for PhD, Post Doc recipients of all nationalities to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of any subject related to Mathematical modeling, simulation offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by through reading this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Technical University of Berlin is a research university located in Berlin, Germany. It was founded in 1879 and became one of the most prestigious education institutions in Europe. It has one of the highest proportions of international students in Germany, almost 20% were enrolled in 2016.
The TU Berlin is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology and of the Top Industrial Managers for Europe network, which allows for student exchanges between leading engineering schools.
It belongs to the Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Research. The TU Berlin is home of two innovation centers designated by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Any subject related to Mathematical modeling, simulation
- Partial Funding,
- Presents a BIMoS PhD Award
- All the TU doctoral students who have done significant research in the field of model and simulation are eligible to apply for BIMoS Ph.D. Award, 2019.
The applications for BIMoS Ph.D. Award, 2019 must consist the below documents:
- PDF file of the Ph.D. Thesis
- Abstract of the doctoral thesis
- Ph.D. graduate Certificate
- Expert opinion of the doctorate
- Motivation letter with reference to the doctoral thesis on simulation- and model-based research
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for the Technical University of Berlin – BIMoS Ph.D. Award are accepted from 13th March 2019 to 31st March 2019.