The Cascadia College is offering her $500 Cascadia Current Student Scholarships which is currently open to all nationals except Americans to study for Bachelors degree in the field of programs offered by the College. You can however apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Cascadia College, is an American community college located in Bothell, Washington on a shared campus with the University of Washington Bothell. Established in 2000, Cascadia was built to serve the cities of Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, Kenmore, Duvall, Carnation, Sammamish, Redmond and other smaller communities.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Cascadia College
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Americans
Field of Study:
- Programs offered by the College
- Partial Funding, $500
- Applicants of Cascadia Current Student Scholarships, 2018 should be F-1 international students who completed at least a quarter of classes at the College.
- Candidates must have enrolled in classes for the next academic quarter.
- International students who enrolled in the ELP program and/or in college classes can also apply.
- Candidates applying for Cascadia Current Student Scholarships, 2018 must submit the following mentioned documents before the deadline:
- Application form
- Personal statement in at most 500 words answering the question: “What is something important that you have learned or discovered as a Cascadia student, and how will you be able to use this new learning or discovery in your future? “
- 2 recommendation forms
- Cascadia transcript (unofficial)
Closing Date for Applications:
- Summer quarter: May 15
- Fall quarter: August 15
- Winter quarter: November 15
- Spring quarter: February 15