Always prepare before going for any examinations because maximum preparation is required to get success. That is why we went through to gather all the questions from past years that will help you to succeed. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme.
How is CIT Past Questions Patterned
CIT Past Questions is patterned as THEORY questions. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of CIT Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the CIT Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be losing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
One reason to use past questions is to form an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and the prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
CIT Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIT Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier
b) Mention five (5) ways in which the interactions between users and computers can be improved. (5marks)
c) Inventing new techniques and comparing existing techniques using the scientific method will enhance efficient interaction techniques for common computing tasks. Enumerate ways to achieve this. (5 marks)
d) Explain the concept of ‘Paradigm of Human Computer Interaction’ (3 marks)
e) Discuss the execution and evaluation loop stating the loop’s usefulness in the user’s participation in interactive systems design. (7 marks)
2) Write short notes on the following interaction style:
- WIMP (8 marks)
- Three-dimensional interfaces (7 marks)
3a) Extensively discuss Context Analysis. (5 marks)
b) Briefly describe the following cognitive models
i) Parallel design (5 marks)
ii) Human processor (3 marks)
c) What is meant by ‘User Interface technique’ (2 marks)
4a) Enumerate the basic components of Human Computer Interaction (4 marks)
b) State the stages involved in the Donald Normans model (4 marks)
c) With the aid of illustrative diagram, describe the process involved in the design lifecycle of a typical design pattern (7 marks)
5a) Extensively discuss prototyping of interactive System designs bringing out its benefits. (3marks)
b) Briefly discuss user-system interface (5 marks)
c) Briefly state the major problems associated with usability specifications? (2 marks)
\6) Briefly describe the principles to be considered while designing a user system interface. Give relevant examples. (15 marks)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Cit 353 Past Questions 2017, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.