Apply for the Account Manager, Apps (English, Korean), Job Description, Requirement, And how to Apply below.
Account Manager – job Description
Job Company: Google
Job Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Provide effective customer service to Google’s advertisers and identify and solve client challenges proactively and creatively.
- Develop tactical account planning and execution. Be responsible for taking the client strategy and executing it.
- Develop stakeholder maps within the client and agency, and foster and develop key relationships. Drive and manage practitioner level contacts within the client and agency. Act as the primary contact for troubleshooting, how-to emails, new products and policy, and fielding implementation questions.
- Manage campaign delivery and account performance. Provide product insight, and develop media plans to support them in responding to briefs from agencies and clients in a timely manner.
- Educate and advocate for Google and our products when presenting to clients and agencies on new products, advocate for results and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in media sales, business development, marketing, or consultative selling.
- Experience in internet contents or apps business.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
How to Apply
interested aapplicants should click here to apply
Related Job: UX Solutions Consultant, YouTube Content Tools
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria