Apply for the current Machine Learning Science internship at Amazon, Seattle, Washington, 2019, see Job description, requirement and how to Apply below:
Machine Learning Science internship at Amazon – job description
Job position: Scientist Summer Internship – Robotics
job ID: 777224
Company: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
In the process of obtaining a Masters or Ph.D. degree (Ph.D strongly preferred) in Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics or related fields
· Theory and practice of designing experiments and statistical analysis of results.
· An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity.
· Experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms in computer vision using both toolkits and self-developed code.
· Skills with Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language
· Ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms.
· Strong aspiration to push your ideas into production, overcoming obstacles, in order to benefit Amazon’s customers.
· Familiar with the core undergraduate curriculum of Computer Science.
· Experience in building speech recognition and natural language processing systems (e.g. commercial speech products or government speech projects)
· Algorithm development experience
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
· Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies.
· Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining.
· Skilled at data visualization and presentation.
· Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
· Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Amazon improve its product catalog.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified appliciants Should Click here to Apply