The German Research Foundation (DFG) has provided her EUR 249,490,000 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Research interest are chosen by candidates offered at research institutes in European Union for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
This is a redirect from a page that has been moved (renamed). This page was kept as a redirect to avoid breaking links, both internal and external, that may have been made to the old page name. For more information follow the category link.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Research institutes in European Union
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Research interest are chosen by candidates.
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships will receive a grant to start or continue their research.
- The entire budget of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship programme is EUR 249.49 million with 8 million set aside for Society and Enterprise panel.
- Must not have lived or worked in their future host country for the more than 12 months during the last three years.
- Research of candidates interest ranging from basic research to market uptake and innovation services.
- Employment from the host institution for the duration of the project.
- Additional information all eligibility, visit the Scholarship page.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships- European Fellowships in Germany, 2019 is 11th September 2019.