The Plymouth University in UK has provided her 2019 International Academic Excellence Masters Scholarships which is currently open for International postgraduate students (Except UK) to study for Masters degree in the field of Any Master’s programs offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England. With 25,895 students, it is the 22nd largest in the United Kingdom by total number of students (including the Open University). It has 2,820 staff.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Plymouth University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except UK)
Field of Study:
Any Master’s programs offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Plymouth – International Academic Excellence Masters Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarship is applicable for the successive year provided the applicant maintain a grade of 70% or more.
- Candidates applying for International Academic Excellence Masters Scholarships must meet all the qualification requirements to be considered.
- Applications of candidates from all non-EU countries will be considered for International Student Masters Scholarship.
- The undergraduate degree studied by the applicants must be equivalent to UK honours degree as mentioned by UK NARIC.
- Have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth.
- Satisfy English language requirement (IELTS or TOEFL).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Plymouth – International Academic Excellence Masters Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 30th June 2019.