The University of London in UK has provided her Full Tuition Fee Master’s Scholarships which basically open for refugees and displaced people to study for the year 2019. You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies.
The university is the second largest university by number of full-time students in the United Kingdom, with 161,270 campus-based students and over 50,000 distance learning students in the University of London International Programmes.
The university was established by royal charter in 1836, as a degree-awarding examination board for students holding certificates from University College London (UCL) (previously called London University) and King’s College London and “other such other Institutions, corporate or unincorporated, as shall be established for the purpose of Education, whether within the Metropolis or elsewhere within our United Kingdom”.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students formally registered refugee/displaced person with a UNHCR registration number or confirmed refugee status.
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant of this will receive a full tuition fee waiver and any other fee directly payable to the University of London.
- Registered refugee/displaced person with a UNHCR registration number or be able to demonstrate confirmed refugee status.
- Meet the entry requirement of the postgraduate law programme.
- Provide financial information to other expenses.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of London – Master’s Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People is 14th February 2019.