POL121 Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format PDF to prepare for the upcoming PTDF scholarship selection exam. This PTDF Masters and Undergraduate scholarship past questions and answers will help you succeed in the PTDF scholarship test.
So in accordance with the question pattern of the institution, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to the objectives and show workings were necessary in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the POL121 Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself scale through your current level of study easier than you could imagine.
Why Should you get POL121 Past Questions?
- It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams. Pounds to Naira
POL121 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original POL121 Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Legitimacy implies that the government in power is accepted by the entire
2. In sum, African leaders employ the idea of one-party system to prolong their stay in?
3. In pre-colonial Africa, eminent positions? occupied pre-
Answer: traditional institutions
4. Lust for power and are responsible for Sit-Tight Syndrome in Africa?
Answer: corruption Dollar to Naira Rate
5. Political parties became sources of instability and policies shortly after independence was secured
6. The problem of leadership legitimacy is the hallmark of Africa?
7. The patriarchal system in Africa has led to the stereotypes that portray women
8. Which of the following is a form of political instability in Africa?
Answer: civil war
9. Political parties championed the struggle for national of African states
10. Political stability is required to enhance Africa’s role in affairs?
11. Traditional society in Africa existed before the intrusion of rule?
12. Corruption contributes to lack of African military institution
13. From 1949, the hitherto conservative ANC in South Africa became more militant against the policy?
14. The force of swept across the African continent in the 1990s
Answer: democratization Jamb Result
15. Liberal democracy posits that government should alternate between the and the minority?
16. Military Coup, secession and civil war are instances of in Africa
Answer: political instability
17. In most African states, the civil-military divide has been breached by the military officers who pursue control of the state?
18. Who among the following is an example of a sit-tight African leader?
Answer: paul biya Npower Recruitment
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for POL121 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, POL121 Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!