The Charles Wallace Burma Trust has provided its £1,000 Postgraduate Student Bursaries which is currently open for postgraduate of Burmese nationals to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of subjects offered by at Universities in UK for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Charles Wallace Burma Trust, established in 1981, is a registered United Kingdom Charity (No. 289004). The Trust was originally administered by the British Council, and is now run independently, though the British Council remains a trustee and provides support of various kinds both in the UK and in Burma/Myanmar. The Trust is managed day-to-day by a Secretary who reports to a Board of Trustees.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in UK
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Burmese nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of The Charles Wallace Burma Trust- Postgraduate Student Bursaries will receive up to £1,000 in form of a grant.
- The Charles Wallace Burma Trust- Postgraduate Student Bursaries are open to Burmese students who are pursuing masters or doctoral level studies at a UK University.
- Applicants are required to have outstanding academic qualifications.
- Candidates with a genuine need for financial support must apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of The Charles Wallace Burma Trust- Postgraduate Student Bursaries must submit their CV and limit it to two pages only.
- Applicants are required to submit a supporting letter from their supervisor at the UK.
- The supporting letter must mention the three most important aspects of the candidate’s applications: academic progress and commitments towards studies, the personality of the applicant and financial circumstances.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.