The Newcastle University in UK has provided her £2,000 Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students (Except UK) to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Architecture, Planning and Landscape offered at the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871.
These two colleges came to form one division of the federal University of Durham, with the Durham Colleges forming the other. The Newcastle colleges merged to form King’s College in 1937. In 1963, following an Act of Parliament, King’s College became the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Also Read: Partial Funding Shanghai Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics in China, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Newcastle University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except UK)
Field of Study:
- Please note that the successful applicants of Newcastle University – Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive between GBP 2,000 to 20% of tuition fee discount.
- Candidates applying for Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarships must be classified as international/overseas.
- Applicants are required to hold a higher second-class honors degree (2:1 or equivalent) from a UK or International University and have secured an IELTS score of 7.0.
- Applicants of architecture, Planning, and Landscape International Scholarships must have received an offer of study on one of the postgraduate programs offered by the university.
- Candidates are required to fill out and submit an application form.
Closing Date for Applications: