The Coventry University in UK has provided its £3000 Entrepreneurial Impact Postgraduate Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by Coventry University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England and is ranked 15th out of 119 Universities in the UK. It was established as a university through the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, and was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987 and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Coventry University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Subjects offered by Coventry University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Coventry University – Entrepreneurial Impact Postgraduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive up to GBP 5,000.
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants applying for full-time postgraduate programs are eligible.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic credentials.
- He/She must hold at least a 2:1 equivalent or higher results.
- Applicants need to submit a statement of support.
- Must submit a reference letter for the scholarship application.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of the offer letter from Coventry University London Campus.
- Official copies of academic transcripts need to be submitted.
- International students need to submit a copy of their IELTS or equivalent.
Closing Date for Applications:
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria