The European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Germany has provided her € 5,000 GMAT Scholarships which is currently open for MBA applicants of all nationals to study for MBA degree in the field of Master’s in Management offered by ESMT Berlin for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
ESMT Berlin is a private university located in Berlin, Germany. ESMT Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne.
school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others. ESMT Berlin offers a Master´s in Management, a Full-time MBA, an Executive MBA as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs.
Also Read: Partial Funding DUO-Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme for Undergraduate and Postgraduate of All Nationalities at Universities of India, China, Vietnam and Korea, 2019
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- The recipient of GMAT Scholarships will get up to € 5,000.
- Students applying for GMAT Scholarships at ESMT Berlin, 2019 must show exceptional achievement by submitting a GMAT score of 700 or above.
- Students who wish to seek GMAT Scholarships at ESMT Berlin, 2019 must be strong candidates for Masters in Management offered by the School.
- Candidates applying must include a copy of their GMAT score along with the application.
- Selection for GMAT Scholarships at ESMT Berlin, 2019 are based on personal and professional achievement, interpersonal skills, academic excellence and leadership potential of the student.
- Applications of students from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are encouraged.
Closing Date for Applications: