The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Australia has provided her $5,000 Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students (other than Australia) to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Education offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Queensland University of Technology, abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on three campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point, Kelvin Grove, and Caboolture.
The university has approximately 35,000 undergraduate students and 5,000 post graduate students, of which 6,000 are international students. It has over 4 000 staff members, and an annual budget of more than AU$750 million.
The university in its current form was founded 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) merged with the Brisbane College of Advanced Education.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Queensland University of Technology
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students (other than Australia)
Field of Study:
- The get $5,000 towards their studies.
- The candidates applying for QUT Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship, 2018 should have an offer from the University to study Master of Education.
- The applicants who are sponsored by an organization should not apply.
- The applicants should commence their studies in the upcoming semester.
- The candidates should not be in receipt of another QUT scholarship.
- The candidates enrolled in a research degree are not eligible.
- The applicants for QUT Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship, 2018 should submit an application form and transcripts for academic studies.
- The candidates must also submit a one-page outline explaining the reasons for choosing the degree, academic achievement, how the scholarship will help them in achieving their goals, and how will they contribute to their education field.
- The applicants for QUT Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship, 2018 will be assessed based on their academic merit.
- The candidates are also evaluated on the basis of their one-page outline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship is 15th February 2019.