The William Blue College of Hospitality Management in Australia has provided her Partial Funding Industry Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Hospitality Industry offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
William Blue was the first hospitality management school established in Sydney. With almost a quarter of a century of quality delivery and outstanding results we are understandably proud of our achievements.
With over 300 years of hospitality experience in our senior teaching team alone, that history, combined with our up-to-date expertise and forward thinking, has helped thousands of students become industry professionals and achieve their career goals. Over the years we have continued to adapt our courses and update our facilities to reflect the changing needs of the hospitality industry.
Also Read: Full Tuition Fee Master’s Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People at University of London in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: William Blue College of Hospitality Management
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant of this scholarship will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver.
- Commence their studies at William Blue College of Hospitality Management in 2019.
- Currently employed in the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate the skills and qualifications required to advance their career.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Letter of Motivation.
Closing Date for Applications: