The Hong Kong Baptist University has provided her partial funding International Postgraduate Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Master of Accountancy MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance MSc in Applied Economics MSc in Business Management MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance offered at the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. It was established as Hong Kong Baptist College with the support of American Baptists, who provided both operating and construction funds and personnel to the school in its early years.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students
Field of Study:
- Master of Accountancy.
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance.
- MSc in Applied Economics.
- MSc in Business Management.
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business – International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- The total amount of scholarship is HK$100,000.
- Must be an international student i.e outside of Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized institute.
- Sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score.
- Must have applied to one of the following programs.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business – International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019 is May 2019.
- The last date depends on the program you choose.