The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) has provided her $60,000 Mid-Term Overseas Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) which is currently open for undergraduate students of Singapore to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any subject excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related disciplines offered at universities overseas for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Established in 2012, the Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government. This unique partnership a point of convergence for leading organizations in Singapore’s strategic sectors and bright minds aspiring to be leaders of tomorrow. It also creates a bridge for you to enjoy direct access to various industries.
Understanding the importance of building a strong foundation, SgIS seeks to groom the next generation of young talents by developing their core skills and competencies. The organizations participating in SgIS have good human resource capabilities and a strong focus on developing talent. Together, we form a sustainable community with diversified capabilities to help Singapore achieve continuous advancement.
Also Read: $40,000 Lionel Murphy Endowment Scholarship for Australian Postgraduate Citizens at Any Australian or Overseas Tertiary Institutions in Australia, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities overseas
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of Singapore
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of Mid-Term Overseas scholarship will cover up to S$60,000.
- Candidates applying for Full-Term Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS), 2019 must be national citizens of Singapore.
- Applicants must have scored good undergraduate results across all disciplines excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related disciplines.
- Applicants of Full-Term Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS), 2019 must have completed a minimum of one academic semester at one of the universities and should not have begun their final year of study while applying.
- Students must have a good record in co-curricular activities and must also possess leadership achievements.
- Students should be passionate about contributing to strategic sectors of Singapore.
Closing Date for Applications: