The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) has provided its 2019 Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Full LLM UK Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Energy and Natural Resources Law offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was admitted to the University of London in 1915 and in 1989 merged with Westfield College to form Queen Mary and Westfield College. In 1995, Queen Mary and Westfield College merged with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and the London Hospital Medical College to form the School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Queen Mary University of London’s Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Full LLM UK Scholarships will receive a full tuition fee waiver amounting to GBP 15,100 for UK/EU students and GBP 22,150 for International students.
- You must have an offer of study for the LLM before you apply for a scholarship.
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following: Please explain why you want to study for an LLM at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the area of law and the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications. Please submit relevant, translated copies only.
- Detailed CV.
- One reference letter.
Closing Date for Applications: