The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics has provided its 2019 GSE Master’s Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science offered by the graduate school.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, commonly referred to as Barcelona GSE, is an independent institution of research and graduate education located in Barcelona, Spain. The School offers a variety of Master’s degrees in Economics, Finance, and Data Science. It has been ranked by RePEc among the top Economics Departments in the world.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science
- Please be inform that the Barcelona GSE Master’s Scholarships includes teaching assistantships, 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fee waivers and Fully funded scholarships.
- Teaching Assistantships
- Barcelona GSE Master’s Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Barcelona GSE Master’s Scholarships will be awarded to those with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have submitted the application for a Master’s program.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics(GSE) Master’s Scholarships is 25th June 2019.