The University Of Marburg in Germany has provided its 1,000 EUR Philipps Doctoral Scholarships which is currently open for German nationals to study for PhD degree in the field of Humanities and Social sciences, Life and Natural sciences offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Philipp University of Marburg (German: Philipps-Universität Marburg), was founded in 1527 by Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse (usually called the Magnanimous, although the updated meaning “haughty” is sometimes given) as one of Germany’s oldest universities, dating back to a Protestant foundation. As a state university it no longer has any religious affiliation.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Marburg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For German nationals
Field of Study:
- Humanities and Social sciences, Life and Natural sciences
- Please be inform that the scholarship offers 1,000 EUR per month and 103 EUR towards material costs and applicable child allowance.
- A child allowance of 400 EUR for the first child and 100 EUR for each additional child.
- Allowance for cost of living and living abroad expenses are not included.
- The applicants for Doctoral Scholarships from Philipps-University of Marburg, 2019 should have completed their university studies.
- The candidates should have excellent academic research skills proven by outstanding results in examinations.
- The candidates should have been admitted at Philipps-University for doctoral candidates.
- The applicant can’t be considered eligible if he/she receives a scholarship from other public or private funds.
- The Doctoral Scholarships from Philipps-University of Marburg, 2019 applicants should submit the proposed project description with time schedule and the reason for applying for this scholarship.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae in a tabular form not exceeding 1 page and a letter of recommendation first advisor of the dissertation.
- The students should submit copies of academic certificates with the proof of completion of studies. If the proof is not available then they can submit the list of grades, a statement from the dean’s office that the academic requirements will be fulfilled and a statement by the advisor that the thesis will receive good grades.
- The applicants should submit an admission certificate at Philipps-University for doctoral studies.
Closing Date for Applications: