The Government of Hong Kong is offering her HK$40,000 Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarships which is currently open to the undergraduate resident of Hong Kong to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any subject offered at selected countries.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, commonly the Hong Kong Government, refers to the executive authorities of the Hong Kong SAR. The Government is formally led by the Chief Executive of the SAR, who nominates its principal officials for appointment by the Chinese Central People’s Government (State Council).
The Government Secretariat is headed by the Chief Secretary of Hong Kong, who is the most senior principal official of the Government.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Selected Countries;Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Vocational Training Council, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Education University of Hong Kong,
The Chinese University of Hong Knog, City University of Hong Knog, University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, BAU International University, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For resident of Hong Kong
Field of Study:
- Any Subject
- The recipients get a one-off grant of HK$40,000.
- The applicants for Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarships, 2019 should be residents of Hong Kong for at least 3 years.
- The candidates should have the right of abode or the right to land in Hong Kong or be allowed to stay in Hong Kong without restriction.
- The applicants should be registered as full-time students in the City University of Hong Kong, the Education University of Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for an undergraduate course, diploma or above.
- The candidates should be registered as full-time students in Hong Kong Baptist University, Lingnan University, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, or the University of Hong Kong pursuing an undergraduate degree and in Vocational Training Council for a diploma or above.
- The applicants should be undertaking undergraduate level courses at Hong Kong Shue Yan University.
- The candidates should be nominated by their previous secondary school’s principals for first-year students or by the Heads of post-secondary or tertiary institutions for final year students.
- The applicants should not have full-time employment.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP