The Alabama Home Builders Foundation is offering her 2019 Scholarship which is currently open for US undergraduate nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered at Junior College, Technical School or University in Alabama in United States.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
For the past two decades, the Alabama Home Builders Foundation has been on a mission to promote and protect Alabama’s housing future. Founded in 1995 as the charitable arm of the Home Builders Association of Alabama, the Foundation’s goal has been to educate people of all ages about opportunities in the residential construction industry.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Junior College, Technical School or University in Alabama
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- The recipient of Alabama Home Builders Foundation Scholarship will get financial support from the foundation in the authorized fields finalized by the foundation.
- The applicant should be a resident of Alabama State in the US.
- The applicants must be pursuing their course in a residential construction-related curriculum.
- Candidates must be enrolled or attending junior college, technical school or University in Alabama.
- Applicants must submit their most recent college and high school transcript.
- Candidates must provide a minimum of one letter of recommendation from an HBAA member, teacher or supervisor.
- The letter must be signed and on letterhead, if it is available.
- Applicants are required to provide a valid proof of residency or a copy of a utility bill.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Alabama Home Builders Foundation Scholarship is 15th March 2019.