$10,000 Carl Fricks Sportsmanship Scholarships for United States High/Secondary School Applicants at High Schools in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area in US, 2019
The National Sportsmanship Foundation in U.S. has provided her $10,000 Carl Fricks Sportsmanship Scholarships which is currently open for United States High/Secondary school applicants to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Sports offered at High Schools in the St. Louis Metropolitan area for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
In late 2012, the St. Louis Sports Commission launched the National Sportsmanship Foundation to change the way society views and values sportsmanship. The groundwork for the organization’s creation was established a year earlier when the Sports Commission was asked to take over management of the Citizenship Through Sports Alliance.
The Sports Commission and CTSA had been partners in producing the National Sportsmanship Awards (now the Musial Awards) since the event moved to St. Louis in 2005. After developing a new strategic direction for CTSA, the Sports Commission re-branded the organization. The National Sportsmanship Foundation was born.
Also Read: $2500 BeArt Presets Academic Scholarship for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Accredited University or Academic Institutions Worldwide, 2019
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: High schools in the St. Louis metropolitan area
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of the US
Field of Study:
- Please note that the successful applicant of Carl Fricks Sportsmanship Scholarship will receive an award of $10,000.
- The multiple runner-up recipients will get a total of $10,000.
- Candidates applying for Carl Fricks Sportsmanship Scholarship, 2019 should be graduating high-school seniors.
- Applicants must be attending a high school in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Applicants for Carl Fricks Sportsmanship Scholarship, 2019 should not be receiving a full scholarship to attend college.
- Candidates in receipt of partial scholarships can apply.
- Completed application form
- Two Sportsmanship Scholarship Recommendation Forms each with a letter of recommendation
- A personal essay in 350-500 words describing why they deserve the scholarship and their commitment to sportsmanship.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: Full Funding UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship for Postgraduate Citizen from an Emerging Country in South America, Africa or Asia at Maastricht University (UM) in Netherlands, 2019