The NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands has provided her € 7,500 Bachelor Scholarships which is currently open for non-EU/EEA students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the university for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in Breda, Netherlands. It was founded in 1987 with the merger of two educational institutions. Since, the university has increased in the number of staff, students and programmes offered.
In 2010 there are more than 7,000 students from over 70 countries studying in the university in different types of programmes offered both in English and Dutch. NHTV Breda University offers 18 full-time bachelor’s degree programmes.
Two master programmes and one part-time bachelor’s degree programme. NHTV Breda University is currently offering nine English taught bachelor programmes and five English taught master programmes.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Non-EU/EEA students
Field of Study:
All subjects offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Breda University of Applied Sciences – Bachelor Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019-20 will receive a tuition fee reduction of € 3,000 in the first year and € 1,500 in the subsequent years.
- The applicants for Breda University of Applied Sciences – Bachelor Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019-20 should be non-EU/EEA nationals.
- The candidates should pay the tuition fees for the non-EU/EEA students.
- The applicants should meet the visa requirements to enter and reside in the Netherlands.
- The candidates applying for NHTV Bachelor Scholarship, 2019-20 are required to provide all documents required for registration as a student of NHTV.
- The applicants should submit recommendation letters, a motivational letter, an overview of grades.
- The candidates should not be in receipt of any other scholarship which covers all the expenses.
- The applicants should submit the application before the specified deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Breda University of Applied Sciences – Bachelor Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019-20 is 1st May 2019.