The P.E.R.K. Consulting is offering her $1000 NextGen Scholarship which is currently open to undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of United States to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of any subjects offered by institution in USA.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The NextGen Scholarship Fund was created for international students and non-citizens who come to the United States with the hopes of obtaining higher education to create a better life for themselves and their families.
It is a local (Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia) scholarship program that provides one annual award to a qualified and outstanding high school senior or a current college student at a two-year or four-year college.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: USA
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of United States
Field of Study:
- Partial Funding, $1000
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Should be college accepted high school seniors.
- Current UG students attending 2 or 4-year college.
- Must be an international student or non-citizen.
- Should have an offer letter or must be a resident of Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies