The Government Of Canada has provided her Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) which is currently open for Postgraduate and PhD nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of all subjects except for Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine and dentistry offered at Universities in Canada for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of Canada is the federal administration of Canada. In Canadian English, the term can mean either the collective set of institutions or specifically the Queen-in-Council.
In both senses, the construct was established at Confederation ”through the Constitution Act, 1867”as a federal constitutional monarchy, wherein the Canadian Crown acts as the core, or “the most basic building block,” of its Westminster-style parliamentary democracy.
The Crown is thus the foundation of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Canadian government. Further elements of governance are outlined in the rest of the Canadian constitution, which includes written statutes, court rulings, and unwritten conventions developed over centuries.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in Canada
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie
Field of Study:
All subjects except for Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine and dentistry
- The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies.
- The candidates applying for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP), 2019 should help strengthen their institution’s capacities after returning to their home countries.
- The applicants can apply to studies leading to master’s or a doctoral degree or strengthen their institution’s capacities or internships.
- The candidates can apply to any field of studies except for clinical training in pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine.
- The applicants for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP), 2019 will be selected based on the quota system for recipient country.
- The candidates are expected to hold a key position so that they can build the capacity of their institution with the knowledge they acquire.
- The applicants are selected based on their academic excellence and their jobs in the sector or institution to be strengthened.
- The candidates applying for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP), 2019 should also have fluency in written and spoken French.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.