Apply for the current internship Data Scientist internship At Spotify, Boston, USA – 2019, job Requirement and how to Apply below.
Data Scientist internship at Spotify – job Details
As a Data Scientist, our mission is to turn terabytes of data into insights and get a deep understanding of music and listeners to impact the strategy and direction of Spotify. You will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, markets, content, and new features and bring data and insights into every decision we make. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Related Job: Research Engineer intern at spotify, London, UK
What you’ll do:
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others across the company who are passionate about Spotify’s success
- Work from our offices in Boston
Who you are:
- You have at least 4+years of experience in a similar data scientist role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics:
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
How to Apply
qualified Applicants Should click here to apply