The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is offering her $20,000 Dell Scholarship which is currently open to United States citizen and permanent resident, who are either high school senior and undergraduates students.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for complete details on how to process your scholarship application for this opportunity.
Dell Scholars is a scholarship and college-completion program that nurtures and empowers students on their path to a college degree. Since starting the program in 2004, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has supported more than 4,300 scholars, including more than 2,000 college graduates.
Nationally, only 20 percent of students like our Dell Scholars graduate from college within six years, but our scholars are changing that reality by graduating with a bachelor’s degree at 80 percent in six years.
- Course Level: High School Senior, Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Michael and Susan Dell Foundation
- Number of awards: 300
- Nationality: For U.S. Citizens
- A $20,000 scholarship available for at a least six years to lessen loans and debt.
- Ongoing support for the emotional, financial, and life challenges that may prevent them from completing college.
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstances.
- A laptop, textbook credits, tutoring, and other supports.
- Webcasts and communication on timely topics that students need to know about during their college journey.
- Dell Scholars are students who demonstrate desire and ability to overcome barriers and to achieve their goals.
- Must have overcome obstacles to pursue education.
- Must have been participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program for a minimum of two years.
- Must be currently graduating from an accredited high school.
- Minimum 2.4 GPA.
- Must be entering into a bachelor’s degree program in the fall directly after graduating high school.
Applicant Must Demonstrate:
- Seriousness of purpose
- Financial need
- Academic achievement
Other Application Requirements:
- Student Aid Report from FAFSA.
Closing Date for Applications: