The University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia has provided her 2019 The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of Latin Americans to study for Masters degree in the field of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ also has establishments overseas, such as the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Latin Americans
Field of Study:
Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Queensland – The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
- The candidates applying for the University of Queensland – The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarships in Australia, 2019 should be citizens of Latin American countries.
- The scholarships are open for the programs of Master of Biotechnology, Master of Bioinformatics or Master of Molecular Biology programs.
- The students should have been accepted to study Master of Biotechnology, Master of Bioinformatics, or Master of Molecular Biology at the University of Queensland.
- The applicants for Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships For Latin American Students, 2019 should be commencing their study on a full-time basis.
- The candidates who have already started their studies at the University of Queensland are not eligible for this scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Queensland – The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is 31st March 2019.