The Coventry University for in UK has provided its £5,000 Engineer of the Year Scholarships for International undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Engineering, Environment and Computing offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England and is ranked 15th out of 119 Universities in the UK. It was established as a university through the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, and was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987 and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Coventry University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students except EU, Japan, USA and are
Field of Study:
Engineering, Environment and Computing
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Coventry University – Engineer of the Year Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive an award of £5,000 towards the tuition fees.
- The applicants of Coventry University – Engineer of the Year Scholarships in UK, 2019 should be enrolled as an international fee-paying student.
- The candidate should be a self-funded student.
- Applicants of the scholarship should have applied and should have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Computing in full-time postgraduate courses.
- Candidates should have at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
- The candidates applying for Coventry University – Engineer of the Year Scholarships in UK, 2019 should submit the completed application form.
- A statement of support should be attached in a maximum of 500 words.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Coventry University – Engineer of the Year Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.