The Kristianstad University in Sweden has provided her 2019 Kristianstad University Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma degree in the field of courses offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Kristianstad University is a university college (högskola) in Kristianstad, Sweden. Established in 1977, Kristianstad University is one of the newest Swedish institutions of higher education. However, higher education in the region is much older. Teacher education can be traced back to 1835. A training course for nurses was started in 1893. Technical education was established in 1912.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Kristianstad University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Please be inform that the Kristianstad University Scholarship, 2019 will provide a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee.
- The Kristianstad University Scholarship, 2019 is offered on the basis of merit.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their merit and documents sent to University Admissions.
- The candidates who have not paid the admission fee to University admissions are not eligible.
- The students who applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University will be preferred.
- The applicants for Kristianstad University Scholarship, 2019 who have Kristianstad University as their first choice, who have studied bachelor’s at Kristianstad University, and are applying for Masters will be given priority.
- The candidates who have excellent study merits English language proficiency will be preferred.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Kristianstad University Scholarship is 1st February 2019.