The University College London (UCL) in UK has provided its £1,500 to £3,000 Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Child Health offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the largest postgraduate institution in the UK by enrollment and is regarded as one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research universities.
Established in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
UCL also makes the contested claims of being the third-oldest university in England and the first to admit women. In 1836 UCL became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter in the same year.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College London (UCL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that that selected applicants enrolled for an MSc or MRes at ICH for a full-time study will be awarded up to £3,000 towards the fees.
- Candidates who have opted for part-time study will receive up to £1,500 per year for over two years.
- At the start of the program, the award amount will be deducted.
- Scholarships are open to candidates enrolled in any field within Institute Child Health MSc/MRes Programmes at UCL.
- Preference will be given to applicants undertaking a course relevant to pediatrics and child health.
- Selection of applicants of UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students is based on the applicant’s scholarship application form.
- Emphasis is laid more on the applicant’s personal statement
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants who demonstrate commitment towards child health and pediatrics through previous works and skills are qualified for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies