The Edith Cowan University (ECU) in Australia is offering her International Masters Scholarship which is currently open to international undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Any program offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Edith Cowan University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all international students
Field of Study:
- Any program offered by the University
- The recipient of the scholarship will get a 20% reduction in tuition fees as a fee waiver.
- The recipients of the scholarship must be continuously enrolled within their original course and continue to perform academically well and should financially be able to maintain their scholarship.
- The recipients of the scholarship must pay their tuition fee within the stipulated deadlines of ECU, else the scholarship will be negated.
- Candidates applying for the International Masters Scholarship must be international students who are able to demonstrate high levels of academic achievement and English competency in their previous studies.
- Candidates to be eligible for the scholarship must meet the ECU’s English language and entry requirements for the respective course chosen and must be commencing to study at ECU in the next intake.
- Applicants for International Masters Scholarship must not be recipients of any other government or industrial scholarship during the term of the scholarship.
- Students are required to not hold any pending course application at ECU.
- Candidates must intend to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework either on-campus or online mode.
- Applicants for International Masters Scholarship must not be Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, or New Zealand Citizens.
- The candidates must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- Pre-approved scholarship students must apply and accept their course within the specified time periods of ECU else the scholarship offer will lapse.
- Any course transfers are not permitted without the permission of ECU.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Edith Cowan University (ECU) International Masters Scholarship is 30th July 2019.