The University Of Tulsa is offering its $4,000 to $14,000 International Leadership Scholarship which is open to undergraduate in International Countries (other than the US) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the institution.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Tulsa (TU) is a private university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. The university is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. The university offers programs in law, English, computer science, natural sciences, psychology, and engineering.
Its faculty includes the Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko, psychologist Robert Hogan, and political scientist Robert Donaldson. The campus’s design is predominantly English Gothic.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Tulsa
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants (other than the US)
Field of Study:
- All subjects
- The recipients get $4,000 to $14,000 USD for one year.
- The University of Tulsa is offering scholarships to well-qualified International applicants.
- The applicants for International Leadership Scholarship At The University Of Tulsa, 2019 should be freshmen at the time of application.
- The candidates should be International applicants.
- The scholarships are awarded based on their extracurricular and leadership experience and academic background.
- The applicants for International Leadership Scholarship At The University Of Tulsa, 2019 should submit an application for admission.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The qualified applicants will automatically be assessed for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is renewable provided the students maintain GPA of 2.5 at the University of Tulsa.
- The scholarships are renewable for three times for four years of study.