The University of Malta in Malta has provided its 1500 Euro Scholarships for MSc in Applied Oceanography which is currently open for foreign students from EU or Non-EU Countries to study for Masters degree in the field of Oceanography offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Malta is the highest educational institution in Malta. It offers undergraduate bachelor’s degrees, postgraduate master’s degrees and postgraduate doctorates (PhD). It is a member of the European University Association, the European Access Network, Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Utrecht Network, the Santander Network, the Compostela Group, the European Association for University Lifelong Learning (EUCEN) and the International Student Exchange Programme (ISEP).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Malta
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For foreign students from EU or non-EU countries
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Malta – Scholarships for MSc in Applied Oceanography in Malta, 2019 will receive:
- Bench and Tuition fees.
- Maintenance grant of EUR 1,500.
- University of Malta – Scholarships for MSc in Applied Oceanography in Malta, 2019 are open to foreign students from an EU or non-EU countries.
- Candidates expecting to receive qualifications in the current academic year are also eligible to apply for the University of Malta – Scholarships for MSc in Applied Oceanography in Malta, 2019.
- Selection will be done on the basis of academic records, their relevance to the course nature and experience of applicants.
- A letter of recommendation signed by a senior official of university/institution/national or regional organization/nominating entity
- Covering letter describing the motivation and how the course fits the career and endeavours of the applicant
- A Secure English Language Test (SELT) result/ IELTS (at least 6.0 in each element)/TOEFL (at least 24 writing score)/Cambridge Advanced Certificate (at least grade C).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Malta – Scholarships for MSc in Applied Oceanography in Malta, 2019 is 31st May 2019.