The University of Amsterdam in Netherlands is offering her Merit Scholarships which is currently open to non-EU/EEA postgraduate nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Business offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Established in 1632 by municipal authorities and later renamed for the city of Amsterdam, the University of Amsterdam is the third-oldest university in the Netherlands.
It is one of the largest research universities in Europe with 31,186 students, 4,794 staff, 1,340 PhD students and an annual budget of €600 million. It is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment.
The main campus is located in central Amsterdam, with a few faculties located in adjacent boroughs. The university is organised into seven faculties: Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Economics and Business, Science, Law, Medicine, and Dentistry.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Amsterdam
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For non-EU/EEA nationals
Field of Study:
Economics and Business
- The recipient of the scholarship will get the award based on the satisfactory study progress in the respective program opted.
- The applicants for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Faculty of Economics and Business, 2019 should be non-EU/EEA nationals and should hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- The candidates are required to have above average academic results.
- The applicants must have applied to one of the MSc programs of Economics and Business.
- The candidates applying for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Faculty of Economics and Business, 2019 must be admitted to the University of Amsterdam for the first time.
- The candidates must possess a sufficient English test score.
- The applicants are required to be admitted to the program they have applied for and be enrolled as full-time students for the year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study.
- The candidates should not be qualified to receive a Dutch study grant.
- The applicants for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Faculty of Economics and Business, 2019 are expected to submit a motivation letter stating their motivation to apply for the scholarship in 300 words.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Faculty of Economics and Business is 15th January 2019.