2019 Legal Education Trust Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at University of Edinburgh in UK
The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided its 2019 Legal Education Trust Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of LLM by Research in Law offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
LLM by Research in Law
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Edinburgh Legal Education Trust Scholarships will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver at the UK/EU rate.
- A small Maintenance award.
- The candidates applying for Legal Education Trust Scholarships in the UK, 2019 should have an honors or masters degree in Law or its equivalent by the start of the degree.
- The applicants should have an offer of a place in LLM by research or Ph.D. in law at the University.
- The candidates applying for Legal Education Trust Scholarships should download the scholarship application form and submit it.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please not that the last date to apply for University of Edinburgh Legal Education Trust Scholarships is 30th April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: $3,000 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships for New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students at University of Waikato in New Zealand, 2019