The Queen’s University Belfast in UK has provided her £3,000 Mary McNeill Scholarships which is currently open for Postgraduate residents of Canada and United States of America (USA) to study for Masters degree in the field of MA in Irish Studies offered at the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Queen’s University Belfast (informally Queen’s or QUB) is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university was chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”, but has roots going back to 1810 and the Royal Belfast Academical Institution.
The university forms the focal point of the Queen’s Quarter area of the city, one of Belfast’s four cultural districts. It offers academic degrees at various levels and across a broad subject range, with over 300 degree programmes available. Since 1 March 2014, Patrick Johnston has been the university’s 12th President and Vice-Chancellor. Its Chancellor is Thomas Moran.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Queen’s University Belfast
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents of Canada and United States of America (USA)
Field of Study:
MA in Irish Studies
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Queen’s University Belfast – Mary McNeill Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive an amount of GBP 3,000
- Open for residents of Canada and the United States of America (USA).
- The candidate applying should be classified as an international fee-paying student in the university.
- The applicants should have applied and received an offer from the university for an MA in Irish Studies.
- The candidate must satisfy the entry requirements of the program.
- Satisfy English requirements, if applicable.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Queen’s University Belfast – Mary McNeill Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 3rd May 2019.