The Hagan Scholarship Foundation now offers her $48,000 Hagan Scholarship which is however currently open to U.S. undergraduate citizen from a public high school located in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents and enroll at a four-year college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high achieving self-motivated student in need of financial assistance in order to attend college. You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship for high achieving, self-motivated students. The scholarship provides up to $6,000 each semester to help meet the unmet financial need of the recipient, up to $48,000 over four years. Hagan Scholars from thirty seven states currently attend two hundred fifty three colleges and universities.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Hagan Scholarship Foundation
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For U.S. Citizen
- up to $6,000 each semester
- up to $48,000 over four years
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
- Must be a student in the 2019 high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school CGPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must have scored 23 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score) or 1,150 on the SAT.
- Must enroll at an eligible four-year college the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of college; from August 2018 to August 2019.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2018 using 2017 tax return information; the EFC must not exceed $6,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
Closing Date for Applications:
- November 15, 2019