The Oxford Brookes University is offering her £500 Oxford Brookes University Student project grant which is currently open to undergraduate and postgraduate British applicants to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Community projects, International placements, Research projects, Organizing or attending conferences, and workshops Creative collaborations offered by Santander Network countries.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Oxford Brookes University is a public university in Oxford, England. It can trace its origins to 1865 when the former Oxford School of Art was established. The university was renamed in 1992 to honour its former principal, John Henry Brookes. The university’s School of Architecture is one of the largest in Britain.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Santander Network countries
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For British applicants
Field of Study:
- Community projects, International placements, Research projects, Organising or attending conferences, and workshops Creative collaborations
- Partial Funding, Up to £500
- Oxford Brookes University Student project grant, 2018 is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to take up a community project.
- The following are types of activities eligible for the grant:
- Community projects
- Creative collaborations
- Research projects
- Organizing or attending conferences and workshops
- International placements
- Students who are not staff members are eligible to apply for Oxford Brookes University Student project grant, 2018.
- Students are liable to arrange their own projects and visits.
- Funds cannot be claimed for the projects that were already taken place at the time of application.
- The activity/project must be taken place in the year the grant is awarded.
- Previous winners can also apply for Oxford Brookes University Student project grant, 2018 but priority will be given to those that are applying for the first time.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies