The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) has provided her $1,000 to $10,000 Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice- Anti-fraud prevention offered anywhere in the world for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Established in 1988 the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is the professional organization that governs professional fraud examiners. Its activities include producing fraud information, tools and training. It governs the professional designation of Certified Fraud Examiner.
The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and a provider of anti-fraud training and education, with more than 75,000 members.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Anywhere in the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- business administration,
- finance or
- criminal justice- Anti-fraud prevention
- Please be inform that the Ritchie -Jennings Memorial Scholarship will receive one of the following:
- $1,000 award.
- $2,500 award.
- $5,000 award.
- $10,000 award.
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2019-20 should be enrolled full-time at an accredited, four-year college or university.
- The applicants should have a minor or major in business administration,
- criminal justice, finance, or accounting.
- The candidates should have the interest to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
- The undergraduate applicants should be enrolled 9 semester hours per term.
- The graduate applicants should be enrolled 6 semester hours per term.
- The candidates who are past scholarship recipients, or high school, junior college, or community college students, or students graduating in 2019, or ACFE Chapter directors or officers are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2019 should submit a Completed Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship application.
- The applicants should also submit official transcripts of all completed college or university courses.
- Three recommendation letters should be submitted on the applicant’s behalf out of which one letter should be from a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2019 are assessed based on their scholarship application and academic achievement.
- The applicants are also evaluated on the basis of recommendation letters, fraud-related interests, and activities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program is 30th January 2019.