The New Zealand Government is offering her full funding Prime Minister Scholarships which is currently open for citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand at Institutions in Latin America, to study for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of New Zealand’s education, economic or trade agenda in Latin America, business, social sciences, the creative arts and culture, indigenous studies offered by Institutions in Latin America.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of New Zealand formally Her Majesty’s Government in New Zealand, is the administrative complex through which authority is exercised in New Zealand. Based on the Westminster system of responsible government, executive power in New Zealand is based on the principle that “The Queen reigns, but the government rules, so long as it has the support of the House of Representatives”.
The head of state of New Zealand is the Queen, Elizabeth II, who is represented in New Zealand by the Governor-General. The Queen and the Governor-General follow the advice of the government and play only a formal role in the executive, except with respect to the formation of governments and the use of reserve powers.
Also Read: $5,000 Faculty Of Education International Student Scholarship for International Undergraduate and Postgraduate students (other than Australia) at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Australia, 2019
- Course Level: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions in Latin America
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand
Field of Study:
New Zealand’s education, economic or trade agenda in Latin America, business, social sciences, the creative arts and culture, indigenous studies
- The recipients of New Zealand Government Prime Minister Scholarships for Latin America, 2019 get tuition fees for institutes in Latin America and internship provider’s brokerage fees.
- The recipients also get NZ$3,500 for economy airfare from NZ to Latin America and accommodation and living expenses up to $250 for each week.
- The selected candidates for New Zealand Government Prime Minister Scholarships for Latin America, 2019 also get visa fees up to $200 and travel and medical insurance.
- The applicants for New Zealand Government Prime Minister Scholarships for Latin America, 2019 should propose projects related to education in New Zealand, economic or trade agenda in Latin America, and social sciences, business, indigenous studies, the creative arts, and culture, and ICT/new media.
- The candidates should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicants are expected to be citizens and permanent residents (at least 2 years) of New Zealand.
- The candidates should have the potential to succeed in study abroad and should be able to represent New Zealand and their home institutions positively.
- The group applications can also be sent by the New Zealand institutions for scholarships behalf of the students.
- The programs suggested by the applicants can be undergraduate or postgraduate part or whole program at an approved institution in a relevant field.
- The study programs should be 20 hours per week and an internship for 4 to 12 weeks is arranged by an ENZ approved broker.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for New Zealand Government Prime Minister Scholarships For Latin America is 30th March 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: €24,531 + €11,994 ITC Excellence Scholarship Program for Postgraduate Nationals of a Country listed on the OECD Approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistanc at University of Twente in Netherlands, 2019