The Kingston University in UK has provided its £2,000 Postgraduate International Scholarships which is currently open for foreign students (except UK) to study for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Kingston University (formally Kingston University London) is a public research university located in Kingston upon Thames, London, United Kingdom. It was originally founded in 1899, and became a university in 1992 after being Kingston Polytechnic. The four campuses are located in Kingston and Roehampton. There is a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate work spread across five faculties, as well as some further education provisions.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Kingston University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except UK)
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Kingston University – Postgraduate International Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £2,000 for the first year of study.
- The candidate should have applied and received an offer letter from the university for a postgraduate degree course.
- The students applying for Kingston University – Postgraduate International Scholarships in UK, 2019 should have been enrolled as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- The current postgraduate student continuing the course are not eligible.
- The academic merit of the students is taken into consideration.
- Copy of the offer letter from Kingston University.
- Academic reference letter.
- Academic transcript/worksheet.
- English language requirements should be reached and a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL scores should be submitted accordingly.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Kingston University – Postgraduate International Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.