The Umeå University in Sweden has provided her 2019-20 Scholarships which is currently open for International Postgraduate applicants (Other than Sweden) to study for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Umeå University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders. As of 2015, Umeå University has nearly 31,000 registered students (approximately 16,000 full-time students), including those at the postgraduate and doctoral level. It has more than 4,000 employees, half of which are teachers/researchers, including 368 professors.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Umeå University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants (other than Sweden)
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the recipients of Umeå University Scholarships in Sweden for International Students, 2019-20 will get a full or partial tuition waiver.
- The Umeå University is offering scholarships to International students to pursue a master’s degree.
- The applicants for Umeå University Scholarships for International Students, 2019-20 should be International students.
- The candidates should apply for admission to the University before the application deadline.
- The applicants should mention the University program as their priority 1.
- The candidates applying for Umeå University Scholarships for International Students, 2019-20 are assessed based on their academic merit.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Umeå University Scholarships in Sweden for International Students, 2019-20 is 6th February 2019.