The University of St Andrews in UK has provided its £1,000 Chemistry Purdie Scholarships which is currently open for Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales and EU Undergraduate Nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of St Andrews (informally known as St Andrews University or simply St Andrews; abbreviated as St And, from the Latin Sancti Andreae, in post-nominals) is a British public research university in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. It is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third oldest university in the English-speaking world (following Oxford and Cambridge). St Andrews was founded between 1410 and 1413, when the Avignon Antipope Benedict XIII issued a papal bull to a small founding group of Augustinian clergy.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of St Andrews
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales and EU nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of St Andrews – Chemistry Purdie Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 1,000.
- Scholarships are open to nationals of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU region.
- Candidates applying for University of St Andrews – Chemistry Purdie Scholarships in UK, 2019 are selected based on academic potential.
- They are expected to have excellent academic records.
- Applicants for the University of St Andrews – Chemistry Purdie Scholarships in UK, 2019 must be newly entering students.
Closing Date for Applications: